We currently gather for worship on Sundays at 9:30am (Masks Required) and 11:00am (Masks optional).
As we gather together indoors we understand that while everyone shares similar concerns we may not share the same conclusions about gathering practices. Therefore, our prayer is to redouble our commitment to love one another through this time.
In response recommendations provided by the Lake County Health Department, we are asking for your patience and help in following these instructions for indoor worship:
- There will be 2 options for people to participate in our services:
- Attend the service in the auditorium following all social-distancing guidelines and instructions
- Watch the livestream service from home on our YouTube Channel
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, please stay home and watch the livestream.
- We will have our Shoreline Kids ministry available for toddlers, preschoolers, and K-1st graders during the 9:30am service.
- When entering and exiting the church please do not stop in the hallway. Hallway space needs to stay as clear as possible.
- Please follow all directions given and posted in the hallways.
- Hand sanitizer and facial masks stations will be stationed in different places in the building for everyone to use as needed.
- Pre-packaged communion elements will be provided for those who wish to participate in communion once a month. Please throw away used elements in the trash receptacles by the exit doors.
- As you enter the auditorium please move toward seats closer to the front than the back if possible. This will cut down on constant passing by on the part of volunteers and others looking for seats.
- The Fireside Room will be set up for overflow seating.
- Because offering baskets will not be passed during the service, we will provide a couple of movable receptacles for drop off on Sunday mornings.