We have resumed meeting for worship indoors on Sundays at 10am.
As we gather together indoors we understand that while everyone shares similar concerns we may not share the same conclusions about gathering practices. Therefore, our prayer is to redouble our commitment to love one another through this time.
In response to state mandates and recommendations provided by the Lake County Health Department, we are asking for your patience and help in following these instructions for indoor worship:
- There will be 2 options for people to participate in our weekly service:
- Attend the service in the auditorium following all social-distancing guidelines and instructions
- Watch the livestream service from home on our YouTube Channel
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, please stay home and watch the livestream.
- In light of Governor DeWine’s mandate requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public spaces, we require masks to be worn during the duration of all worship services and meetings that take place inside of our church building. The only exceptions are for those who are leading the worship service, children under the age of kindergarten, or those who have a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask.
- We will have our Shoreline Kids ministry available for toddlers and preschoolers. Learn more about this ministry here.
- When entering and exiting the church please do not stop in the hallway. Hallway space needs to stay as clear as possible.
- Please follow all directions given and posted in the hallways.
- Hand sanitizer and facial masks stations will be stationed in different places in the building for everyone to use as needed.
- Pre-packaged communion elements will be provided for those who wish to participate in the communion service. Please throw away used elements in the trash receptacles by the exit doors.
- As you enter the auditorium please move toward seats closer to the front than the back if possible. This will cut down on constant passing by on the part of volunteers and others looking for seats.
- Seats are arranged in units of 2’s,3’s, 4’s to maintain social distance and capacity restrictions. Ushers will be available to locate seats if you need help. If you are a part of a larger family group (5 or more) we will try to help find extra seats so that a larger family group can stay together.
- The Fireside Room will be set up for overflow seating.
- Because offering baskets will not be passed during the service, we will provide a couple of movable receptacles for drop off on Sunday mornings.