Building for a New Season
God has Led.
We Have Followed.
A New Season is Here.
March – September 2017: Site Identification, Feasibility and Investigation
September 2017 – January 2018: City Approval Process
November 2017 – March 2018: Faith Promise Fundraising Campaign
August, 2018: Demolition Completed
October, 2018 – Today: Construction & Renovation Phase
Why We Chose Lake County as Our Home
Data taken from census.gov
Population Density (per sq. mile)
Lake County Religious Breakdown
Stats taken from city-data.com
- None 50.6% 50.6%
- Catholic 35.2% 35.2%
- Evangelical/Protestant 6.8% 6.8%
- Mainline Protestant 6.4% 6.4%
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Faith Promise Campaign
Faith promise total: $667,972
- Total Contributions Received to Date: $477,919 72% 72%
- Amount Needed to Fulfill Faith Promise: $190,053 28% 28%
In seeking to raise funds for the Building Project we asked our people to make Faith Promises to help us raise $500,000 as a church body.
By the grace of God, the total amount reached through Faith Promise pledges and one-time donations exceeded our goal of $500,000 to reach $667,972.
Above you will find a count of how we are doing in fulfilling our Faith Promise pledge. We will keep these numbers up to date as contributions continue to come in.
If you would like to make a Faith Promise or give towards your pledge, you can do so by clicking the buttons below.
How theBuilding Will Be Used
1. Permanent Sunday Worship & Children’s Ministry
No more set up and tear down – no more moving locations around New Year’s
2. Midweek Ministries
God has given us a lot of places to minister and we have no doubt that this will continue. In this new home we can use our own space for new and different ministry opportunities.
3. Youth Ministries
Over the past 5 years God has given us a variety of opportunities to minister to students both inside and outside of the church. Our new location will allow us to continue current outreaches to schools while also providing an opportunity for more outreach to schools throughout the county.
4. Outreach Opportunities
The flexibility of a large worship center gives us new opportunities to reach out to the surrounding community. Being centrally located near Route 20 means that we are literally at the center of two very high traffic cities.
5. Office Space
We will vacate our rented office space and relocate into one consolidated new home base.
6. No Longer Renters
We will finally be able to shed the perception that we are “renters” as we will finally be putting down roots within the community.
7. Future Opportunities
Sports, Healthcare and Education – through these we can build a bridge into the community for gospel proclamation.
Tangible Future Goals
1. In having our own home we prayerfully are seeking an increase in the following areas in the next year: baptisms & attendance at special holiday services – Good Friday, Easter, Christmas Eve and Christmas – as well as seeking the establishment of membership, eldership and an independent operational budget to support our facility.
2. We have faithfully set aside monies for missions and plan to pursue strategic opportunities for short-term mission trips and support of a local and/or missionary in the next two years.
3. Our staff went from one full-time to three in the past 5 years. We are prayerfully pursuing God’s best as it relates to the addition of two more full-time staff as the budget would allow in the next 3 years.
4. As the church has started our people have participated in a wide array of continuing and one-off mission opportunities, for example; the Thanksgiving Box Project, the Painesville Soccer Camp, and the Giving Tree. Community Teams as well as our entire church are challenged to play a part in these opportunities, and as a church we’d like to see the number of community projects double in the next 4 years. Our building will play a strategic role in creating a home base to pursue new opportunities.
5. Double the morning attendance and the number of people in discipleship opportunities in the next 5 years, growing the Gospel influence in our region.